Saturday, December 31, 2011

Preschool, Life Skills and Autism

It is almost a new year ..... Happy New Year to all!  


I have been sitting here (with my youngest) pondering what the new year will have in store .....


I wish all of you the most happiness and success!


I do want to add my idea of success ..... are you happy?
If you can say 'in your heart' that the answer is 'yes' .... then you are 'Successful'!


How do I know this?  I know because I can look at my youngest son and appreciate how easy a lot of the people in the world has it.


Have you taken those little things for granted?  Probably .... but when you realize how much energy and effort it takes for some people to be able to walk, pick up a fork .... you know.... those everyday little things that are part of typical development for most individuals .... and know that it was not so easy for some .....


I know I am rambling .... and I will elaborate more over the next month or so .... but do know that if you have people that care for you and you care for them ..... then you are successful!


I hope you feel as blessed as I do ...... Love to All and a very Happy 2012 New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment